Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FRESH START.

April 16, 2014

The day that I have decided to blog AGAIN  (& again).

*********

Hey, I am Tanya Marie. Friends would call me Tanya or some just love to prolong my name to tanyaaaa but hey any works. :)  I am a passionate (cough) 18 year old business management student from the Philippines. As you see or may not, I am not new to blogging. Yes, home girl ain't to blogging sh8t coz I've been blogging since 2008. 2008. MOTHER OF ALL BLOGS. Lol, nah. But seriously, I started blogging when I was in 6th grade because I HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D MAKE MONEY FROM IT. HAHAHAHAHA. yes, so much story from that.. I actually DID not.
But hey, I was able to vent so much feelings and rants from my blog. I even made an anonymous blog that were full of rants about my bitchy classmate. HAHA. but gone were those years. I eventually grew out of that anon blog and continued another blog filled with nothing and everything. I shared my not so deepest thoughts and I was pretty darn impressed with myself coz I was able to achieve something from it. (Lemme keep that to myself). hihih :P But yeah.. forward to many years.. I got hiatus and I got back again.. I got in college and I forgot about my blog (jk I was so bc; I cant even spell it right). Hah!


NOW THAT IT IS SUMMER. AND I AM ON VACATION. AND I AM AT HOME. GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT SLEEP AND GET FATTER.  i finally decided to blog again. 

So what's up for this blog?

Oh. The usual rants by yours truly. Nah, jk! 

No. this aint gonna be an #OOTD blog or what. 
I was never really fond of taking photos of myself (full body shot). EHEM.
But who knows?

Nevertheless, I too haz no idea on what will be up for this but I'll try my best to post

REVIEWS. 

yes, reviews! whoohoo! 
That was actually my trigger!
Since I got into college or I been a lady (as what they say wtf). 
I have been trying lots of stuffs just bcoz I need 'em. Huhu.
Yeah, so cheeers to more posts!

I will do my best to have more posts in the future and hopefully, I am gonna do this right! :)


#headsup. ALL OF MY POSTS PRIOR TO THIS POST WERE HIDDEN. :)
TEEHEEE!!

xx,
Tanya
 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words speaks.